Thursday, June 10, 2010

When I was in high school, Diego Maradona was my hero and what I achieved for my high school team, was partly because I wanted to play like Maradona; I was nicknamed "Maradona". Maradona is still my hero! What he accomplished in soccer - and really believe in this is - has never been achieved by anyone.
I must confess that Maradona knows exactly what he is doing. Let us give him the space. I am a fan of Argentina national team and I understand the displeasure of some fans on Maradona's methods. But he is a class. God saved Maradona several times in playing his career, God saved him in his qualification campaign and God will also save him in this year's World cup in South Africa! Maradona is God's special gift to soccer fraternity.
Written by: Silvestre Kipchirchir Boit
Email: fachdsch@yahoo.com
Website: www.acetranslations.blogspot.com

No comments: